This bespoke Masterclass is aimed at individuals who are looking at a Job/Career move over the next 18 months.
Who’s it for?
This Masterclass: Taking Control Of Your Job Search is for individuals:
- looking to make a move now or over the next 18months
- that keep getting “No” but not sure why not
- that dont hear back from hiring managers, search firms, recruiters
- that are starting to question if there career choice is going to work
- who want to put themselves first
- who are getting no were with current CV
- who have recently arrived in New to New Zealand
What will we cover?
- Confidence to take control of your job search
- Are you match fit and ready!
- Where are you networking and is it time well spent
- Job searching – start as you mean to go on
- Tracking tools – keep focus
- Your CV, Cover Letter, Video and phone manner – is it your friend or foe
- The power that is LinkedIn are you working this
- Working on your top 2 inches
By taking part in this Masterclass you can expect the following takaways
- A new found confidence to approch your Job Search
- Answers and solutions to why you may not be getting the Job you want
- Personal tools that are specificaly working for others
- A plan to move forwards with
- An understanding on what is working around CVs / LinkedIn etc
- Exposure to 2 people who do this everyday – helping others in there careers
We will start at 8:30am PROMPLTLY as we have a great deal to cover and will finish at 12:00. The cost is $399 + GST (no refunds). You will get to take away so many specific tools that are working
Nick Roud from Roud Career Coaching has been working with individuals for the last 12 years as a Professional Coach and has helped 1000s in there career. “Nothing is out of reach if you are willing to try”
Rachael Bryant from ignite People Strategies has over 20 years experience in human resources, people development and change leadership roles across a diverse range of industries.She is an experienced coach and facilitator and her philosophy around successful, inspiring career decision making is centred on people knowing and being their true selves.
As your Coaches we will be doing everything we can to help you.
Nick – Coach
Roud Career Coaching
“helping individuals improve”