Executive Coaching Process
1. Coaching Objective
- Understand your leadership strengths and blind spots?
- Who are you as a leader?
2. Coaching Assessments
- How do you see yourself as a leader?
- How do others see you as a leader?
- Heighten self-awareness
- Accurately identify behaviour change
3. Coaching Development Plan
- Accurately build an individual leadership plan to leverage your strength and address your gaps.
- Create your purpose.
4. Coaching Results (ROI)
- Feedback from stakeholders on your leadership development.
- Challenge leadership thinking.
- Lasting behavioural change.